We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
1. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
2. Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
3. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
4. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
5. Any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
1. Administer the website;
2. Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
3. Enable your use of the services available on the website;
4. Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
5. Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
6. Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
7. Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
8. Send to you marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us)
9. Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
3. In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
International data transfers
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.